Our assistance mainly focuses on education since it is the basis of development.
- We work according to the wishes of local communities, and we respect the dignity of people, their culture, religion and customs.
- We provide assistance to the poor and marginalized people of Nepal, regardless of where they live and who they are but not on the basis of political or any other considerations.
- We ensure that our assistance is transparent. We are accountable to those whom we seek to assist and to those providing the resources.
- We do not accept our assistance being used for any military, political or sectarian purposes.
- We do not make contributions or forced contributions in cash or such kind to political parties.
- Our resources are not used for purposes other than those stated in our programme objectives.
- We do not accept the diversion or the misuse of development supplies.
- We expect and encourage all concerned to respect Democracy and Human Rights.